Upstate Door, Inc. builds-to-spec: distinctive exterior and interior stile and rail doors; screen and screen/storm door solutions for entry ways and porches — all at its manufacturing facility in Warsaw, New York.
Distinctive door solutions … making clients' visions a reality
• Exterior/Interior Doors
• Impact Rated, Bifolding, Lift & Slide, Fire Doors
- Using the finest hardwoods
- Your specifications• Screen & Screen / Storm Doors
- Personalized services
- Your designs
- Expert craftsmanship
THE UPSTATE DIFFERENCE
- Customer Expectations: We strive to ensure that your door solutions are what you expect and that you enjoy working with us.
- Quality: The combination of our expert craftsman, the finest materials, leading edge woodworking equipment, and attention to detail leads to a product of exceptional quality.
- Service: Our personalized service begins when we receive a call about a quote and continues through to the delivery of your door solution.
Let a Tart Lumber representative show you a corner sample so that you can see Upstate's quality and superior construction!
- Solid stile and rails vs. veneered stiles and rails (no delaminating)
- For engineered stiles, we use an 1/8" solid wood ply with a solid wood core vs. a veneered ply and
composite core (premium vs. economy)
- Solid wood framed panels with book matched veneers vs. bladder pressed panels (premium grade
vs. economy grade)
- All doors coped and doweled under pressure and glued with marine epoxy vs. doors glued with no
dowels or base wood glue