- No material can be returned or credit allowed with out seller’s prior authorization. Manufactured and special order items may NOT be returned. All returned merchandise must be resalable and not used, damaged, cut or painted. A restocking charge up to 35% may be assessed on all accepted returns.
- All returns for credit must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of sale and must be accompanied by a purchase receipt.
- Requests to have material picked up at the jobsite must have prior approval by a manager. Customer is responsible for having material neatly piled in an accessible area and providing a photo of the items prior to approval. Drivers have the authority to refuse to pick up items that are not in resaleable condition.
- All special order items are not returnable and non-refundable. . Tart Lumber Company is not responsible for special ordered material which remains unclaimed after twenty (20) days.
- Cash and cash equivalent purchases, exceeding $200, may be refunded as a mailed check.
- Tart Lumber Company reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of merchandise at any time and for any reason.
Full Terms and Conditions of Sale Policy
Questions? Please call us at 703-450-5880 or email.